I’ve seen lots of Sharpie Mug’s floating around on Pinterest (may I add I seem to spend way too much time on there! lol) Anyways they seem wayyyy too easy, so ive decided to try this for myself.
I came across some dirt cheap Sharpie Marker Pens in Town the other day, so I instantly thought “ooo I can try out that Sharpie Mug thing I keep seeing on Pinterest”.
Its pretty simple and so unbelievably easy to make your own design Mug, but I cant guarantee that you will stop at just the one Mug, Im thinking the plates and bowls are next to be doodled on by my Sharpie 😀
Heres how to do it:
- Sketch out your design first onto paper, this will make it easy to transfer over to your mug.
- Grab a clean mug, any colour is up to you, Be creative!
- Draw on your design with your Sharpie Marker Pen
- Bake in the oven for 30minutes (Gas Mark: 4, Fahrenheit: 350, Celsius: 180)
- Allow your Mug to cool right down before Using it/Washing it
My Mug is a stickman drawing of My Family, I couldn’t think of anything better than drinking from a mug with my Favourite people on in the WORLD. 🙂
Fancy Buying one already made??? Click on the Mug below: