Consultant & arrange C-Section – 24weeks

So another Consultant Appointment to discuss everything that my neurologist has said regarding my safety for birth etc etc and hopefully get my date for the C-section.

Midwife Notes:

Date: 08/01/2013
Time: 10:10

Weeks Gestation: 24
BP: 115/70
Urine: NAD

Consultant Comments: Well, no concerns. FM Felt. Has been reviewed by neurologist -> No precautions advised, for elective C-Section at 39weeks consented.

Follow up / Action Plan: Discussed risks of increasing number of C-sections -> increased risk of rupture/placenta accreta, increta, injuries to internal organs -> not decided on sterilisation. R/V at 36weeks, see Community Midwife in meantime if any concerns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *