I love a Bouncer/Chair for my Babies… So whilst pregnant with Layla, I was on the hunt for one. I wanted a Bouncer that had a Reclining option, Music, looked comfortable and Pink!.
We went to Mothercare and we spotted the Bright Starts Bouncer for £54.99. It ticked every box that we wanted in a Bouncer, so purchased it straight away.
- Easy to Build, took all of 10 minutes
- Soft Fabrics Which are Fully Washable
- Large Seating Area
- 2x Reclinable Positions
- Adjustable Head Cushion
- Music and Vibrate Options
- Toy bar
- It doesn’t actually fold down, unless you take it all apart
- Toy Bar easily pops off and the Toys are abit too high, there kept hitting Laylas Head
- The Securing Harness is too big even on the smallest setting
- Head Cushion doesn’t give much support
- Layla tended to roll sideways if placed directly in the middle
We really did like the Bouncer. Layla would often fall asleep in it and she always looked comfortable with her Blanket (Not Included). She quite happily Slept and Played for ages in there. It lasted her till 4months old, by that time she was pulling herself forwards. So the Chair had to go. I would definitely buy this again.